« View county listFlood Warning
840 PM CST Sat Jan 19 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The Trinity River Near Riverside
* until Tuesday afternoon or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0733 PM Saturday the stage was 135.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 133.5 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by early
* At 135.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding continues as significant backwater up
Thomas Lake floods the lowest areas in the Green Rich Shore Subdivision in
Walker County with the boat ramp completely inundated. The lowest lying areas
in the Deep River Plantation Subdivision and FM 980 northwest of Riverside are
Flood Observed Forecast 6 PM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Sun Mon Tue Wed
Riverside 133.5 135.1 Sat 08 PM 134.4 133.8 132.9 131.9
LAT...LON 3097 9584 3096 9562 3093 9528 3082 9528 3087 9562 3088 9584