« View county listFlood Warning
737 PM CST Sat Jan 19 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The Neches River at Neches River Saltwater Barrier.
* until Thursday afternoon...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:15 PM Saturday the stage was 3.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 4.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage
Sunday morning and remain near or slightly above flood stage
through Wednesday morning.
LAT...LON 3033 9404 3008 9401 3008 9413 3033 9421
Calcasieu-Jefferson Davis-Acadia-Lafayette-Upper St. Martin-
Vermilion-Iberia-St. Mary-Lower St. Martin-West Cameron-
Including the cities of Lake Charles, Sulphur, Hathaway,
Jennings, Topsy, Roanoke, Welsh, Lake Arthur, Crowley, Rayne,
Branch, Church Point, Richard, Lafayette, Breaux Bridge, Cade,
St. Martinville, Abbeville, Intracoastal City, Meaux,
Forked Island, Kaplan, New Iberia, Morgan City, Burns Point,
Centerville, Franklin, Patterson, Berwick, Bayou Vista,
Stephensville, Hackberry, Johnson Bayou, Grand Lake, Klondike,
Cameron, Creole, Grand Chenier, Rutherford Beach, Beaumont,
Sabine Pass, Sea Rim State Park, Orange, Vidor, and Bridge City
328 PM CST Sat Jan 19 2019
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM CST THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...from the late morning hours through sunset today.
* WINDS...20 to 25 mph with gusts to 30 to 35 mph.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions, especially high
profile vehicles on west-east elevated roadways and bridges.
Loose objects such as lawn furniture, trash cans, and
trampolines should be secured so they do not blow around.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 20 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.