« View county listFlood Warning
1258 AM MDT MON MAR 27 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for
The Snake River near Weiser.
* until Tuesday April 04...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 12:00 AM Monday the stage was 11.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 12.9 feet by Friday evening. The river
will briefly fall below flood stage Tuesday night through
* Impact...At 12.0 feet...Flooding of agricultural land near the
river is likely in Malheur County, Oregon and in Washington
County, Idaho. Mortimer Road in Weiser will be flooded.
LAT...LON 4431 11703 4417 11686 4405 11688 4406 11705
Lower Treasure Valley ID-Western Magic Valley-Owyhee Mountains-
Southern Twin Falls County-Harney County-Baker County-
Malheur County-Lower Treasure Valley OR-
149 PM MDT Tue Mar 28 2017 /1249 PM PDT Tue Mar 28 2017/
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM MDT /9 AM PDT/ TO 6 PM MDT
/5 PM PDT/ THURSDAY...
The National Weather Service in Boise has issued a Wind Advisory,
which is in effect from 10 AM MDT /9 AM PDT/ to 6 PM MDT /5 PM
* WINDS...West or northwest 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* TIMING...Late Thursday morning through Thursday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Travel hazard for high profile vehicles, or on north-
south roads due to cross winds.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 30 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.