« View county listWind Advisory
Jemez Mountains-West Slopes Sangre de Cristo Mountains-
1138 PM MDT Thu Apr 19 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM MDT FRIDAY...
* LOCATION...West Slopes Sangre de Cristo and Jemez Mountains.
* WINDS...South to southeast 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50
* TIMING...Winds will increase this afternoon and continue until
after midnight before diminishing. Snow showers with minor
accumulations of snow are expected to develop over the higher
terrain late tonight.
* VISIBILITY...Locally reduced in areas of blowing dust.
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Strong cross winds will create difficult
travel on east to west oriented roadways.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.