« View county listFlood Warning
1228 PM EDT Tue May 23 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Wabash River at Vincennes.
* until Wednesday May 31.
* At 11:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Thursday morning and continue
to rise to near 17.0 feet by early Monday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by Wednesday morning.
* At 17.0 feet...Considerable agricultural flooding extends from just
north of the junction of Illinois 33 with Business 50 to the St.
Francesville, Illinois area. River Road from Lincoln Memorial
Bridge to Billett Rd is impassable. Extensive seep water forms
behind Illinois levees extending from Russellville to U.S. Highway
50. Flooding of agricultural land begins in Knox County Indiana
west of the railroad extending for the Oaktown area to the north
side of Vincennes. Extensive flooding of Small Creek.
LAT...LON 3887 8750 3874 8746 3846 8764 3847 8778
3871 8756 3886 8756