« View county listFlood Advisory
Elmore ID-Camas ID-
112 PM MDT TUE MAR 28 2017
The National Weather Service in Boise has issued a
* Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Rain and Snowmelt in...
East central Elmore County in southwestern Idaho...
Southern Camas County in southwestern Idaho...
* Until 100 AM MDT Friday
* At 106 PM MDT, Camas Creek was trending down but continued to run
high. Additional snowmelt and forecast rainfall Wednesday night
and Thursday will cause creeks and streams across the Camas
Prairie to remain high and cause minor flooding.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Fairfield and surrounding rural areas. Some county roads will be
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
LAT...LON 4320 11509 4325 11532 4332 11532 4337 11515
4344 11499 4355 11491 4341 11455 4333 11453
4333 11440 4325 11440 4320 11438
$$High Wind Watch
Upper Treasure Valley-Southwest Highlands-
149 PM MDT Tue Mar 28 2017
...HIGH WIND WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY MORNING THROUGH
The National Weather Service in Boise has issued a High Wind
Watch, which is in effect from Thursday morning through Thursday
* WINDS...Sustained northwest winds 35 to 40 mph with gusts to 60
* TIMING...Late Thursday morning through Thursday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Travel hazard for high profile vehicles, or on north-
south roads due to cross winds. Minor property damage. Small
branches may be brought down.
A High Wind Watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph...or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest